View Profile MagnificentTunaFish

24 Movie Reviews

The creature coming out of the wall looks amazing. I've never seen that in claymation before.

Excellent work! My only complaint is the background ambiance seemed a little weird, like a shopping mall or a Fallout soundtrack.

NeroGeist responds:

You're totally right about that one, I had troubles finding a city ambient sound effect, so I mixed a shopping mall effect and police sirens haha.

I love this animation, and unlike what some of the others are saying below the lack of information is amazing and makes this more compelling. I can sit here all night and try to figure out what the brown character might actually be.

Drugs? Sickness? Death? Depression?

I have no clue and I love it. If you explained what happened to her legs, for instance, I would be less interested, or if you had been more clear about it.

Animation wise, I rarely see something so smooth and the style add to it in my opinion.

Excellent job!

12 Game Reviews

It's an alright game all things considered, but the lack of music is kind of weird, sometimes you can get two of the same power-up, and there isn't anything cute about the bosses.
They're just horrifying.

This is oddly addicting, although it should be called "Carpalod" because it will destroy your wrists.

I love this game but to be honest the end was VERY predictable. If you make another one can you give it a better ending, and why don't human enemies give exp? But any way this is great for a flash game.

3 Audio Reviews

This is really cool. 3 reminds me of Silent Hill's more industrial tracks and 5 reminds me of older horror movies.

D-Docolocolous responds:

Thanks!

I like the fact your description is the plot for a Warhammer story. That alone can make anything metal... the song was good too.

DanJohansen responds:

Haha did not know that! Glad you dig it though, rock on!

This may be the sickest thing. Ever.

40 Art Reviews

This reminds of pent up and buried frustration

I really like how the second phase looks different than the first but still retains enough of the same features to be recognizable. Also I really like the Berserk vibes I get from this.

ahmonza responds:

berserk is one no is my favorite manga perhaps the best

Heresy and Mutation!

ahmonza responds:

he is a ratling and he will fight for the emperor of man
serve the tall become the tall

Got pissed on by a sheep once.

Male